REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS FOR CDBG ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICES FOR THE TOWN
OF WAUSAU FOR A COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT BLOCK GRANT INFRASTRUCTURE
REPAIR PROGRAM GRANT CONTRACT NO'S. M0106 & M0109
The Town of Wausau hereby requests proposals from qualified individuals or firms to provide Administration services for Rebuild Florida General Infrastructure Repair Program – Hurricane Michael,
Community Development Block Grant – Disaster Recovery (CDBG-DR) Grants. The City has been awarded CDBG grant #M0106 in the amount of $330,110.00 and #M0109 in the amount of $407,542.00; therefore, procurement and contracting will follow CDBG regulations.
Administration services will include complete management and reporting for the project, with separate tracking for each funding source. A scope of work outlining the tasks to be performed and a proposed cost must be included in the proposal.
PLEASE SUBMIT TWO (2) SEPARATE PROPOSALS ONE FOR EACH PROJECT
The evaluation criteria that will be utilized in the selection of a grant administrator are as follows:
1. The staff's number of years of experience with administering projects through the State of Florida Small Cities Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) program. 20 pts.
2. The number of years of experience of the firm's management group with the State of Florida Small Cities Community Development Block Grant program. 20 pts.
3. Proposed approach to administration of the grant (requires an outline of the proposed tasks to be performed). 20 pts.
4. Number of favorable client reference letters dated 2015 or later provided from other communities. Please note, only one (1) letter per community will be accepted. 20 pts.
5. The quality of the response from the client references provided from other communities. 15 pts.
6. Fee or proposed fee basis. 5 pts.
In the event of a tie, if one of the businesses involved in the tie is minority or female owned, they shall be ranked above the other firm or firms involved in the tie.
Proposals for CDBG Administration Services should include a fee for the services and an explanation or a basis for the fees proposed. Fees shall be lump sum for CDBG services.
Respondents are required to submit one (1) original and five (5) copies for each project in a sealed envelope marked "SEALED PROPOSAL FOR CDBG ENGINEERING SERVICES. Proposals must be received by 2:00 p.m. on July 19, 2022, at the Town of Wausau City Hall Attention: Ms. Margaret Riley, Town Clerk, Town of Wausau, PO. Box 39, Wausau, Florida 32463. Proposals will be publicly
opened on July 19, 2022, at 2:30 p.m. at the Wausau Town Hall.
The Town of Wausau reserves the right to reject any and all proposals, to waive any informalities or irregularities in the proposal process and to award the contract(s) in the best interest of the City.
Administration service contract(s) may be subject to grant/loan award and release of funds by the funding agency.
THE TOWN OF WAUSAU SUPPORTS & EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYMENT, FAIR
HOUSING AND PROVIDING HANDICAP ACCESS.
No comments on this item Please log in to comment by clicking here