IN THE CIRCUIT COURT, JUVENILE DIVISION, OF THE FOURTEENTH JUDICIAL CIRCUIT IN AND FOR WASHINGTON COUNTY, FLORIDA
IN THE INTEREST OF: CASE NO.: 2021-DP-01
J.E.S. DOB: 02/17/2021
A MINOR CHILD
NOTICE OF ACTION AND OF HEARING FOR TERMINATION OF PARENTAL RIGHTS AND GUARDIANSHIP TO: JAMIE SMITH, Address Unknown
YOU ARE HEREBY NOTIFIED that the State of Florida, Department of Children and Families, has filed a Petition to terminate your parental rights and permanently commit the following child for adoption: J.E.S., born on February 17, 2021. A copy of the Petition is on file with the Clerk of the Court. You are to appear before the Honorable Christopher Patterson, Circuit Judge, on February 25, 2022, at 1:00 p.m., C.T., at the Washington County Courthouse, 1293 Jackson Avenue, Chipley, Florida 32428 or via Zoom video, for a TERMINATION OF PARENTAL RIGHTS ADVISORY HEARING.
FAILURE TO PERSONALLY APPEAR AT THIS ADVISORY HEARING CONSTITUTES CONSENT TO THE TERMINATION OF PARENTAL RIGHTS OF THIS CHILD. IF YOU FAIL TO APPEAR ON THE DATE AND TIME SPECIFIED, YOU MAY LOSE ALL LEGAL RIGHTS AS A PARENT TO THE CHILD WHOSE INITIALS APPEAR ABOVE.
If you are a person with a disability who needs any accommodation in order to participate in this proceeding, you are entitled, at no cost to you, to the provision of certain assistance. Please contact the ADA Coordinator by mail at P. O. Box 1089, Panama City, FL 32402 or by phone at (850) 767-3550 at least seven (7) days before your scheduled court appearance, or immediately upon receiving this notification if the time before the scheduled appearance is less than seven (7) days. If you are hearing impaired, please call 711 or email ADARequest@jud14.flcourts.org.
PLEASE BE GOVERNED ACCORDINGLY.
ZOOM MEETING INSTRUCTIONS
A. General Instructions:
1. Please join the hearing no more than five minutes prior to the scheduled start time of your
2. Please Mute your phone/computer until your case is called.
3. Please remember that due to social distancing guidelines, no two people may appear from the
same location, except attorney and client, if they wish.
4. If you are providing testimony, it is preferable that you participate via video.
B. To appear via video:
1. Install or Download Zoom
2. Proceed via one of the following options:
i. Option 1:
1. Open Zoom & Click "Join a Meeting"
2. Enter Meeting ID: 575 051 0920
3. Click "Join" and select the subsequent applicable prompts regarding video and
ii. Option 2:
1. Click/enter link into Web Browser: https://zoom.us/j/5750510920
2. Click "Join" and select the subsequent applicable prompts regarding video and
C. To appear via telephone:
1. Dial Telephone Number: (312) 626-6799
Enter Conference Code: 575 051 0920
WITNESS my hand as Clerk of said Court and the Seal thereof, this 13th day of January 2022.
CLERK OF COURT
By: Ashley Corbin
As Deputy Clerk
No comments on this item Please log in to comment by clicking here